Improve your marketing and business processes and skills with our hands-on trainings, workshops & educational resources.
Pick from several marketing, sales and business courses for beginners and our high-end trainings for small groups of seasoned professionals. Or let us build a tailor-made strategic workshop series and modular courses. The focus: tangible insights and skills to improve marketing, sales and business efficiency, develop roadmaps and execute.
6 types of training:
|Customer Testimonial: BTGlobal Services
|“Conversionation trained the BT consultants in Benelux on social business and content marketing. The hands-on approach, going straight to the essence, combined with a deep insight into our business needs and an integrated approach, really was highly appreciated. We have decided to hire conversionation again to further explore topics such as social media, social business, lead management, reputation management, blogging and ROI in the future on a global scale”. Gregoire de Clercq, Head of Marketing Benelux BT Global Services|
- Public workshops & seminars under the brand Fusion Marketing Experience.
- In-company and tailor-made tactical training sessions with a focus on your challenges.
- Strategic in-company sessions following our clear roadmap definition methodology (CGRD – see below).
- Regular and predefined topical workshops and master classes for small teams of executives: strategies, tactics, tools and more.
- Online & offline training including video, webinars and eBooks on various topics.
- Train the trainer programs: identify your champions, educate and empower them, and let them be your internal trainers and experts.
CGRD training and roadmap definition methodology:
The CGRD methodology (Collaborative Guided Roadmap Definition) is developed and tested with customers, and provides an immersive experience that fits your needs and is not about tools, hype or opinions. The CGRD workshops start from your business goals, are interactive, look at Key Performance Indicators and end with an actionable roadmap to get where you want. It’s a combination of training and consultancy, in collaboration with your stakeholders and teams, leading to immediate strategic roadmap definitions.
Some examples of training topics:
Below is a non-exhaustive list of trainings you can follow:
- Setting up social business projects.
- Inbound marketing introduction and certification.
- Social media marketing strategy development.
- Content in context: using content for customer service and marketing purposes.
- Integrated social media marketing for different goals: event marketing, HRM, lead generation, etc.
- Setting up and managing voice-of-the-customer programs.
- A structured approach to marketing optimization.
- Social media marketing in B2B.
- Community building and management.
- Lead generation and nurturing.